Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post #9

I am very excited about the final project. I think that it is a great opportunity to get a feel into the future for creating lessons for my classes. Our client is Mrs. Kirkendoll, and our assignment is to create a lesson based around the story, "The Seventh Grade." I am very happy with the topic because I really enjoyed making the story book on PowerPoint, and enjoyed the Jeopardy game. I think that I understand PowerPoint very well, and I am really excited to complete the project. Our group seems to work very well together, and I think that our project is going to turn out great.

During the previous week, I think that I contributed a lot to my group. First, I emailed the teacher client to set up a meeting to discuss the plans for our final project. Then, as a group, we created our wiki space page and on our main page, we wrote all our main information such as client, topic, etc. On each of our home pages, we each added three resources that we thought would contribute to our project. Once the three of us added our resources, we went onto each page and picked the resources that would work best for each of our activities in our projects.

During our previous class, we learned how to make crossword puzzles on Excel. I thought this was so helpful, and thought it would be a great activity to add into my final project. I really liked how it was all operated on the computer, and you could make it so that it would change colors if you were correct or not. This could be a great activity for a class to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment